Super Starr Papaya
Our classic Mexican papaya is juicy, fresh and full of vitamins like potassium, fiber and magnesium. Grown and nurtured year-round for great tropical flavor in every bite!
Very Low Sodium
Good Source of Fiber
High in Vitamin C
Good Source of Folate
Handling & Merchandising Tips
- Temperature: 50 to 55 F
- Relative humidity: more than 80%
- Typical shelf life: 3 to 5 days
- Ethylene producer. Do not store or transport ethylene- sensitive items with commodities that produce ethylene.
- Susceptible to chilling injury
- Papayas ripen in two to three days when held at temperatures between 55 to 65 F
- Do not store a papaya that is less than half ripe below 45 F
- When ripe, the fruit can be refrigerated.
- Super Sweet Flavor
- Extended Shelf Life
- Vertically Integrated: growing, packing, & distribution
- COUNT PER BOX 6/7/8/9/12/14/16CT
- COLOR OPTIONS 1/4-1/2-3/4
- BOXES PER PALLET 48 BOXES/PALLET
- WEIGHT PER BOX APPROX. 35LBS/BOX
Food Safety Certifications
All fields and facilities are PrimusGFS, GlobalGap, SENASICA, and Fair Trade Certified